Skinny Dip Candle Safety

Specific Skinny Dip Candle Safety Instructions: After your Skinny Dip Candle has melted, ALWAYS extinguish the flame before using the lotion.  And remember, this is a very unique candle designed to burn at just 101 degrees.  Do not use other candles on your skin!  Candle safety instructions are included on the bottom of each Skinny Dip Candle for easy reference.

General Candle Safety Instructions: Candles of any type can be dangerous.  An open flame can burn you and can cause fire. Always treat burning candles with respect. NEVER leave a burning candle unattended.  Keep them away from flammable objects, children and pets.  Keep candles out of drafts and trim wick to 1/4″ at each use to ensure that your candle burns optimally. 

Nut Allergies: Skinny Dip Candles contain several nut based ingredients. Those individuals allergic to nuts or nut products should not use the Skinny Dip Candle.

Fragrance Sensitivities: Skinny Dip Candles also contain either skin safe essential oil or fragrance oil, depending on the scent selected.  We also use only skin safe amounts. However, we highly recommend testing the product on a small area of your skin to be sure of no allergic reactions to the fragrance before using the candle all over your body. For this reason, we also recommend using extreme caution when using this product on or near your face.  For those individuals concerned about a possible fragrance reaction or with known fragrance allergies, we do offer an unscented Skinny Dip Candle option.

Other Safety Information: Because the facial area is more sensitive than other areas of the body, we do not recommend using the Skinny Dip Candle on your face.  Should you choose to do so, we highly recommend that you test it on a very small area first to ensure that you don’t experience an adverse reaction.  Also, take great care to keep away from eyes. In general, the Skinny Dip Candle is simply best used on other parts of the body.